Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Coming Up: Another "Hidden Logo Design" Challenge

Friend and comrade, Justin Seibert, gave me a heads-up on a new logo example to share with the community of marketing geniuses. It's sneaky. And I think you will love it. So here's a clue: it is somewhat reminiscent of my 9th grade hairstyle.

If you are not familiar with our Hidden Logo Design series, it is one of the most popular themes on our blog. Here are a few, if you'd like to get up to speed to be ready for this next one that Justin discovered:

Animal Planet

FedEx

Finding Nemo

Goodwill Industries

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a purse designer and looking for a logo - I was thinking of using a bee because of the company name "Samy Bee's Bags". Has the bee been overused. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. My website www.samybees.com

7:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home