Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Friday, June 23, 2006

More Hidden Logo Design Elements








As the parent of two young children, I had seen the "Finding Nemo" logo hundreds of times. Then, strangely, the other day when I found the CD case lying on the dining room table I saw--for the first time--a hidden design element in the logo.

Do you see it yet?

If not, perhaps you will need to fish around a bit.

Have fun, marketing geniuses!

If you like these "Hidden Logo Design Elements" brain teasers, here are a few from the past.

Goodwill

Big Ten Conference

FedEx

4 Comments:

Blogger Adham G said...

I love these sort of subtle logos and images really enjoyed those two on your blog, thanks for putting them up
_________________
wealth secrets

1:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its really nice clues for me who really want to be in branding field

2:19 AM

 
Blogger Jeremiah Smith said...

This may seem silly, but other than the little fish in the letter "o" is there something else I am missing? I sat back and let my eyes go out of focus and immediately, I saw something. The whole logo looks like a blue whale's head swimming from the right to the left. The swoosh is his mouth and the little fish is his eye. Let me know what you think please!

2:38 AM

 
Blogger Skip Lineberg said...

Jeremiah- You've taken it to a whole new level! When I initially posted this, I was only seeing the little fish that is embedded in the negative space of the letter "o" in "Nemo." Now I see the whale's head!

Thanks for contributing your creative eyes and observation to the blog!

Skip

12:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home