Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

More Hidden Logo Elements

While watching college football today, I saw the Big Ten Conference logo. Has anyone else noticed the hidden logo element? The logo is essentially a font treatment of the words "Big" and "Ten."

Here's a clue: how many teams are actually in the Big Ten Conference?

Happy hunting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

Good catch. I didn't notice that before.

It reminds me of the Montreal Expos logo.

While the M for Montreal is obvious. The E for Expos and B for Baseball are more subtle.

2:10 PM

 
Anonymous Sherri Therrien said...

I am adding these hidden logos as interjections/wake-ups to a very dry PowerPoint presentation I have to make. Here are others I have found:

Solo cup logo
Baker's Dozen Products
The Guild of Food Writers
8 Fishes Restaurant

The Taiwanese Recycling symbol: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Recycle_symbol_Taiwan.svg

I think my favorite, except for it not being really "hidden" is the symbol for the TVC, France's Train a Grande Vitesse (high speed train). Look at it upside down.

2:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home