Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Target Gets It

Several weeks ago, I posted about the revolutionary redesigned medicine bottle. Target commissioned the R&D on the new design.

We have a Target charge card. This month's bill contained an insert, or stuffer, that told the story about the new medicine bottle. First, I heard about it in a technology/business magazine (Wired magazine, I think). Then, I saw it again in a direct mailing. Earned media, coordinated with marketing, coordinated with the credit/finance function ... very, very impressive!!

So what Target is doing is telling customers, like me, how they are providing valuable and innovative solutions that affect our lives.

Once again, my compliments to the marketing geniuses at Target.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home