Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hidden Logo Design: American Stock Exchange

Thanks to marketing genius, Justin Seibert, for spotting this interesting logo design teaser. Justin writes:

I really enjoy your logo analysis and saw one today that caught my eye. Go to the American Stock Exchange Web site and check out the logo at the top for Fixed Rate Options. It reminds me of a different word (don't want to bias you with my thoughts). Would love to see a post or just your thoughts if you have time.
There you go, Justin. Thanks, again.

Readers, let's have your comments! What do you see?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skip - Thanks for posting. Ironically (from your previous heads up post) it reminds me of my haircut from middle school as well.

7:44 AM

 
Blogger ScLoHo (Scott Howard) said...

Why is a hairstyle part of their Logo/name?

8:30 AM

 
Blogger Skip Lineberg said...

Justin-

Hey that's OK man. I guess it's an indicator of future coolness!

Keep 'em coming!

Skip

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Skip Lineberg said...

Scott,

Seriously. That is the question. Struggling to find an answer ... has me ready to pull my hair out!

Thanks for stopping by--always appreciate your comments.

Skip

12:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm NOT the only person who saw "AFRO?"

*whew!*

5:10 PM

 
Blogger Skip Lineberg said...

Rebecca,

Thanks for joining in the fun. Wondering how you might look sporting an afro? Hmmm.

Skip

4:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home