Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Women Rock!

I absolutely adore women. I value them. I respect them. I embrace them.

In my world of marketing, women are a major, driving force. They influence or control 80% or more of the purchasing and buying decisions in retail purchasing. Women hold 51.3% of the personal wealth in the U.S. Women are responsible for 70% of the new business start-ups over the past decade. Women rock!

Many of my close friends are women. I talk to my Mom almost every day. I helped to create a little woman who is 37" tall and 38 pounds strong. I am married to a wonderful, amazing, loving woman. Women rock ... and I love it!!

If you are in marketing, it is time to reach out and embrace women in your communications, in your design, in your distribution, in your advertising and in your product development.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Skip,
Thanks for the "ode to women". On a day like today, when I have felt inadequate all day long, I appreciated the "pick me up".

You are an awesome guy! Thank you for recognizing the skills, talents, and abilities of women.

---One more note to add to your description of women...We like to receive compliments and recognition...Oh, you already know that,huh? (considering the information provided in this post.) :)

Have a great day!

12:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home