Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Anheuser-Busch Land

Just returned from a fun filled vacation with my family. Part of our time was spent at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA.

Over the next few days, I'll be writing about the experience, what I saw from a marketing perspective, particularly how the immersion in the Anheuser-Busch marketing machine effected my family, my wallet and my children's behavior.

What I will share with you are my observations - nothing more nothing less - but they are very, very real marketing experiences that we had and I have a belief that someone knows exactly what they are doing. There is a reason they are the King of Beers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home