Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

The coffee is still hot

Well, they didn't respond.

I tried to tell them that there product was flawed (the coffee sleeve - too thin), the person on the phone said they would get back to me.

They haven't.

The great thing now is that the person that makes my coffee at our local bookstore is conditioned to give me two sleeves each time I buy a coffee.

She got sick of me asking for an extra sleeve.

Ooooh, the drama.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rick Lee said...

I noticed that. It's not just that the sleeve is thin, it's also gloss coated paper which conducts heat better. Do you suppose they get those sleeves free with the advertising on them?

9:46 PM

 
Blogger Skip Lineberg said...

The best coffee sleeve in the world? Illy. From Italy.

http://www.illyusa.com/index.cfm

The Illy sleeve is double lined. The inner lining has these really tricked-out looking round holes (die cuts). Matte paper. Too cool.

1:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home