Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

It's a Boy!

Lisa and I found out today that we're having a baby boy!

WOW!

We have a wonderful, three-year-old daughter, Chloe. I've become accustomed to being Daddy to a daughter. Plus, on my wife's side of the family tree, there hasn't been a baby boy in almost 50 years. Five daughters. Four grandaughters.

Finally ... a boy!

What a blessing!!

Someone asked me how I felt. Here's a stab at describing it:

Humble
Blessed
Small
Over-joyed

1 Comments:

Blogger Ankesh Kothari said...

Congratulations!

12:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home