Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Spice Channel

I've been following the marketing activities of McCormick lately. Their direct mail to our house, prompted all of this. That led me to their website. (And by the way, McCormick is keeping its website fresh, populating it with new, useful content regularly. Right now, McCormick has a Top 10 List of Holiday Baking Ideas on its site.)

Anyway ... last week I saw a McCormick television commercial. I think it was shown on cable as I was watching a program on The Learning Channel (TLC). McCormick must really be pursuing Generation X. They've found me, that's for sure.

My hat is off to McCormick. Great marketing across mulitple media/channels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home