Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Tee It Up

No, I'm not going to play golf. And this has zero to do with marketing. But I am headed out to watch my Dad compete in the W.Va. Senior Open golf championship, here at Edgewood Country Club in Charleston. What a special treat! I can remember so many times, as a young man, that Dad was there to cheer me on. So now it's nice to be able to reverse those roles and return the favor. It is important to treasure and embrace life's simple blessings. This one is not to be missed!

Between vacation and the golf tourney, I have not posted many blog commentaries lately. Just wanted to give you all a heads-up. We'll be back strong in the days ahead ... many good posts percolating.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home