Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

What Do You See? A Puddle Puzzler


First, the shroud of Turin. Then, the piece of toast, followed by the Jesus Cow on Saving Grace. And now this...?

Do you see a shape in this puddle? Or is this puddle a puzzler to you?



Background story: We had tons of rain in February and March. Puddles on the sidewalks and in the streets were not uncommon. But, to my eye, at least, this particular puddle represented a welcome and familiar shape. This puddle was not a wild puddle, but more along the lines of wonderful. I had seen it several times before taking the time to snap a photo of it with my mobile cam on my Treo. As soon as I looked at the thumbnail, it felt like ... well ... almost heaven.


Rick Lee is at least partially, if not fully responsible, for warping my brain in such manner. I'm banking on the fact that Rick will see it.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skip,

I can see the wild, wonderful state...

- Melissa M.

7:12 AM

 
Blogger Carey said...

Skip,
I see our great state, too! Thanks for posting this, Skip! You are so busy and have so much going on, but you always stop to notice the little things. Thanks for sharing this interesting puddle wonder with us.

Have a great day!
Jen

8:37 AM

 
Blogger Skip Lineberg said...

Melissa, Jennifer-

You two gals are indeed visionary! Thanks for staying connected with the Marketing Genius community.

Skip

10:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home