Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

"Be Expensive."

I read a story today about someone who has always followed this advice as he operated his consulting business.

For some reason, the quote just doesn't sit well with me. I understand the thinking behind it.

I completely understand profitability and being paid what you are worth.

What I wanted to tell the world today is how I believe we strive to operate at Maple Creative:

Be Valuable.

There is a fundamental difference.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that there is a difference between being expensive and being valuable. But aren't we too often valuable without capturing that value by being expensive enouugh to do so.

Nice blog.

7:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home