Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Who Can Solve It?


You tell me.

This probably oh, so obvious hidden design element is a part of the campaign making the public aware of the climate crisis.

The message of this campaign is, "WE Can Solve It"--subheaded by "WE Can Solve the Climate Crisis".

An excerpt taken from the 'About Us' section of their webpage:
The We Campaign is a project of The Alliance for Climate Protection -- a nonprofit, nonpartisan effort founded by Nobel laureate and former Vice President Al Gore. The goal of the Alliance is to build a movement that creates the political will to solve the climate crisis -- in part through repowering America with 100 percent of its electricity from clean energy sources within 10 years. Our economy, national security, and climate can’t afford to wait.


So when you find the design element, tell me what you think...about the logo and its message.



FINALLY, you say..."not another class question"
Don't worry...I'll be back with those in no time! =]

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

awesome! I got it =)

12:50 PM

 
Blogger Skip Lineberg said...

Carrie-

I believe that the "W" is an upside down "M" which causes my brain to say that it is "me" who can solve it, while simultaneously observing that "we" can solve it.

Did I get it?

Skip

4:31 PM

 
Blogger Carrie Bowe said...

of course you did, Skip =] nice work.

8:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one took me a while, but I got it!

1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home