Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Week 8

I am to select a direct marketing ad from my mailbox, a magazine or television that I don't find particularly effective. Describe the product or service being marketed as well as several aspects of the offer (e.g., price, payment terms, time limit, premium, incentive). What changes would I suggest to improve responsiveness to the offer? What changes would I recommend to improve back-end results (i.e., to generate better, more loyal customers rather than just more responses)?

Any suggestions marketing geniuses?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that its a great question- one that likely comes to you as an assignment for your IMC program at WVU....perhaps would it be more efficacious for you as the student to first attempt to answer the question before asking others? just a thought from a fellow IMC'er

3:17 PM

 
Blogger Carrie Bowe said...

As I appreciate your opinion, anonymous, I simply use the responses to these questions as additional references to my [already formulated] assignment. I like to get the opinions of others around me...you never know what you might learn from those around you.

6:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home