Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Calling All Charleston Area Bloggers

A couple of friends are working to jumpstart and rejuvenate the local bloggers group. It was known as CAB and met on Friday mornings at Taylor Books. [I was never able to attend yet, due to scheduling, but always wanted to join. Always heard good things coming out of those meetings.] This promises to be fun, informative and possibly even entertaining!

Oncee wanted me to spread the word. I'll post again with the date/time of the next CAB meetup.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger oncee said...

Skip,

Thanks for spreading the word.

9:14 PM

 
Blogger Sarah said...

Hi Guys,

I do not live in your area but wanted to let you know that you can jump start your blog and bring some visitors if you use glyphius. It can help you use the right words to draw readers in. I have been using it on a few of my blogs. I like your site and hope you don't mind that I visited even though I am not a local.

9:30 PM

 
Blogger Skip Lineberg said...

Oncee-

Anything I can do to help .... always a pleasure.

Skip

5:29 PM

 
Blogger Skip Lineberg said...

Sarah P-

We welcome marketing geniuses both near and far! Thanks for stopping by ... so what's that "glyphius"?

Skip

5:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home