Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Skip's Views on Understanding & Managing Young Professionals

Last year I published an article in West Virginia Executive on understanding and managing the Twenty-Something Professional. This is a nice follow-on to the preceding item here, which was clipped from the excellent blog Speak Up.

Incidentally, the aforementioned article is one of the most popular and widely read items that I've ever published. I received tons of feedback (from both younger and older professionals), along the lines of "Amen" and "Finally." As a result, I'm currently writing a book in conjunction with my former colleague, Emily Bennington. It is entitled Monday Morning Mentor. We will be promoting it at the upcoming Book Expo America (BEA) 2004 in Chicago and hope to have it published in 2005.

Here's the link to the article that I wrote in 2003.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home