Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A New Face to This Place!


NEWBIE BLOGGER
Hello All,
My name is Tim Oldani, and I have recently been afforded the blessed opportunity to join the Maple Team as an intern. I am a grad student at the University of Charleston Graduate School of Business. From the first time I met Skip, when he spoke to our class at the grad school, I was sold on all his ideas, insights, and visions. I don't have to tell anyone who knows Skip, that he is an extremely creative and inspiring individual. Of course, that all goes the same for the whole crew here at
Maple.
I'm new to the scene of the Marketing Genius Blog, from Maple Creative. Although I am new, I have had the opportunity to look through the Blog and all its posts as one of my current projects. This is, in the simplest of explanations, "A Very Good Thing". As a developing young business man, well student, I am always looking for tools, resources, and valuable assets, whether tangible or intangible, to reinforce my vocational and career path. The Marketing Genius Blog, I am excited to say, has taken top shelf and front tray, as a exciting new tool in my toolbox. I know I am young, and not a completely important part of the workforce yet, but I am still human capital. With that said, I would be doing my future employer an injustice not to build upon and reinforce my abilities to sharpen and develop myself. That's why I am excited and fortunate to be a part of the Maple Creative team "and Blog", and to learn from all of them!
Thanks for your brief cognitive and visual focus!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome, Tim! You're in good company with the Maple Creative team. Best of luck with your new position!

8:44 AM

 
Blogger Skip Lineberg said...

Welcome aboard, Tim! Nice to see your words on here.

4:30 PM

 
Blogger Skip Lineberg said...

Laura,

Very kind of you to post a comment. Thanks!

Skip

4:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home