Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A Day in the Life of a Beefeater

We've just created and released a three-minute video that's purely zaney fun. It is a publicity project for a client. And we thougt that you, our treasured readers, might like to see an example of our work.

Watch the video (Quick Time movie format ".mov"). It's a 6 MB file, so it takes a minute to load, depending upon your connection speed.

The client is a British online merchant, Unique British Gifts. They have some very unique, very cool (and yes - very British) merchandise. These items might just be the answer for that hard-to-buy-for family member who's got you stumped this season.

If things don't work properly viewing the movie, you may want to cut & paste the following URL into your browser address box:

http://www.maplecreative.com/client/UBG/uniquebritishgiftsthisholiday.mov

And hey- we're eager to hear your feedback!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's starring the famous Michael Agnello! What more can I say?

2:49 PM

 
Blogger Mike Bawden said...

Hey guys ... I loved the video when I watched it the first time. Looks like fun!

I made this the "featured" post on my "Much Ado About Marketing" blog post for today (12/06). I'm particularly interested in hearing how this works and what you learn from the experience.

Please keep me in mind for an update.

Thanks,

Mike Bawden
Brand Central Station

11:47 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

I enjoyed the video...Sent it to many of my coworkers and friends...along with the uniquebritishgifts website link.

From a marketing professional, I loved the video. Great job!

Knowing Mike and being friends with members of the Maple Team made it quite amuzing. In all honesty...it made me giggle!!!

Thanks for the great work...and the good laugh! :)

You're a brave man, Jim! HAHA

Jen :)

3:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home