Marketing Genius from Maple Creative

HOME

Marketing tips, observations & philosophy, plus a few rants and random musings - from those who practice, preach and teach marketing, research, advertising, public relations and business strategy.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Meet Laura Buckalew

Hey! I'm Laura Buckalew and I'm Skip's mentee from the University of Charleston's Graduate School of Business. I play volleyball and am also a member of the women's crew team at UC. I'm also pursing my undergrad degrees in business administration and sports administration.
At the beginning of the school year we were asked to pick an area of study we were interested in and marketing is one that I really wanted to learn more about. So with Nora Myers' help she figured that Skip would be a good match for me and she was right! I'm always eager to learn new things and with Skip's help, I'm learning so much about the world of marketing! I'm excited about learning more from the blog posts and the other things Skip invites me to observe and be a part of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home